Health Aid Prostavital Capsules 30’s
Health Aid ProstaVital is a dietary supplement with vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts for all round health and wellbeing, and with specific nutrients to protect the prostate. The formula contains plant extracts that act synergistically and help the reproductive system function well.
Out of stock
Prostavital capsules are specially formulated and carefully balanced to provide an original combination of Saw Palmetto, Nettle, Pygeum and Pumpkin Seed Oil, enriched with Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids.
What are Prostavital Capsules for?
- Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood and plays an important role in normal fertility and reproduction.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Selenium help the body’s antioxidant capacity and protect the prostate cells from oxidative stress, as well as the proper hormonal function.
- Saw palmetto is traditionally used to treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia such as difficulty urinating or frequent urination.
- Respectively, pumpkin seed oil or otherwise known as pumpkin oil is rich in nutrients (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids) which relieve the symptoms caused by prostate hyperplasia.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, and normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal muscle function.
Recommended Daily Intake of Prostavital Capsules:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, One capsule daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Serving Size: 1 cap
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil||200 mg||–|
|Stinging Nettle 5:1 Extract (Ultra Diocia Root)||10 mg||–|
|Saw Palmetto Berries 12:1 Extract (Serona repens berries)||30 mg||–|
|Pygeum Africanum bark (Standardised extract; min 2% sterols)||5 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||60 mg||500|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|L-Glutamic Acid||50 mg|
|Wheatgerm Oil||90 mg||–|